Slather this on Everything!
I have made variations of this dressing, including the version for the White Water Cookbook Glory Bowl, which is how I discovered it in the first place! It is addictive! This version is slightly simpler to make and takes little time to come together. This dressing is perfect for grain bowls, salads and cooked veggies. In fact, I could slather it on just about anything! Salty, savory and full of flavour, this dressing also is rich in Vitamin B from the nutritional yeast and is high in healthy fats if you use olive oil or MCT.
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Refined sugar free
- Nut free
- 1 cup nutritional yeast (also known as red star yeast)
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Braggs or Tamari
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos (optional)
- 1/3 cup olive oil, MCT oil or sunflower oil
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic
- Water to thin to desired consistency
- Place all ingredients in an immersion blender cup or a bullet blender and blend until creamy.
- Add water 1 tbsp at a time to thin to desired consistency.
- Use on everything!
- Store in air tight jar in fridge, should last awhile but it gets used too fast in my home to know how long!