Drizzle, dunk or dip, take this sauce out for a rip!
You can’t go wrong with this savory and nutty combination with a little spice, salt and sweetness! Great for spring or salad rolls and Asian noodle bowls, easy to make and stores well in the fridge for left overs.
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup Bragg’s or Tamari, alternatively, use half coconut aminos and half Bragg’s/Tamari
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small Thai chilli or 1/2-1 tsp red chilli flakes, depending on heat preference
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar, honey or maple syrup
- water to thin, about 1/4 cup for sauce, leave thicker for dipping
- Place all ingredients in an immersion or bullet blender and blend until smooth. Add water to desired consistency.
Consider using this sauce as a dipping sauce for rolls, thinned out for noodle or rice bowls with fresh or steamed veggies and protein or even add directly to fry pan for a stir-fry sauce.
Try this Build your Own Noodle Bowl recipe or turn your noodle bowls into salad rolls and use the peanut sauce for a dip!