Sometimes simple is super!
Keep it simple with this quick sautéed asparagus finished with a dash of balsamic vinegar! There is really nothing to it but it is one of my personal favourite ways to eat asparagus all season long! Makes a great veggie side dish for any meal and you will reap the benefits of this veggie super hero!
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Refined sugar free
- Nut free
- Cleanse program friendly
- 2 tbsp butter, olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, rinsed and bottoms trimmed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter or oil in large fry pan on medium high heat.
- Saute asparagus about 5 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar into fry pan, keep sautéing 1 or 2 more minute or until asparagus is tender but firm. You may want to turn temperature down a little bit here.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Simple as that!
Learn more about The Almighty Asparagus and give this Spring Asparagus and Spinach Frittata with Basil and Cheese a go.
Or try this Creamy Ham and Asparagus Chowder-Dairy Free